Club-E, LLC (“Club-E”) is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities. We’re always working to enhance our site and increase accessibility and usability for all customers. Our accessibility efforts are based on the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). We use best efforts to design standards that help customers identify, interpret, understand and interact with information presented on our websites and mobile applicants.
How to contact Club-E
Should you have a disability that interferes with your ability to access our services or have any questions about the accommodation process, please contact us by:
Tips to improve your website experience
- Keep your technology updated. Follow recommendations for viewing web content on your computer. Use the latest versions of assistive technology, operating systems and applications.
- Navigate by headings. We try to structure complex content with headings. Skim content or jump to a specific topic through heading navigation.
- Control font sizes. Use your browser and device settings to resize content for optimal reading.
- Be careful with non-numeric symbols. For example, please do not use the dollar sign ($) when you include dollar amounts in any form field; it will cause an error.
- Pay attention to error messages. If an error occurs on a page, in most cases, an error message will appear.
Software and browser recommendations and settings
We strive to follow the W3C's globally recognized standards to provide content that’s compatible with computer-based assistive technologies and browsers. We recommend using the most current versions of the manufacturer's assistive technology applications, along with a current version of browsers. We also recommend trying different types of browsers with assistive technology applications to determine which combination works best for you.
Additionally, we support screen magnification technologies and accessibility features that major browsers provide, such as zoom, color and other image controls.
We do not provide assistive technology applications or browsers. Please visit the individual manufacturer’s site for information about how to obtain them. You may also have access to assistance from local and state agencies or non-profit groups in your area.
There are easy-to-use browser controls for adjusting the size and colors of content on a web page. There are no ideal content size or color combinations for all people. However, by using the controls provided in browsers, you can personalize the content presentation in your browser.